Yet another free mod :)

Well, I recieved my brand-spanking new reverse switch from Mark at
Adirondack just the other day and I had a chance to put it in today.
Works great, although I haven't any light bulbs.  Anyways, I was still
in the mood to tinker with my car and I thought about another cool mod
that would further uniqueify my car from any others on the block.  I
switched the headlights around so that the highbeams are on the outside
and the regular lights are on the inside.  Looks pretty cool, and it
didn't cost me a dime :) <---my favourite part!

	What I wanna know is how much for those blue/yella Hella fellas?  I'd
really like to score a set.  Are they of the non-sealed variety?  I hope
so.  One of my headlights is all covered with condensation on the
inside, and I'm afraid that it's a sealed beam, so I'm not going to be
able to dry it out.  Right!  Well, I'm all tuckered out, so I'm hitting
the hay.

jason
87 16V