Re: Re: Speaker fitment...

I use the same kenwoods that Shawn does . . .and they fit perfect. . . .I
used to use Blau's in the rear. . .But I switched over to a Boston 4 in the
old opening covered be a 4X6 plate/cover. . . . and the tweeter is drilled
into the panel . . . .Sounds grerat along with the 6X9 on the rear hatch
panel thing. . .Now I need to put something a bit more powerful up front. . .
I'm thinking Polk plates. . . .they say there metric and there Load. . .
   Later. . . . .
      -Danny-