Re: Speaker Bluze...

I think we're in the twilight zone!!! I took apart my steering wheel and
column to clean contacts for the wiper/MFA switch and finally got my
washer motor spraying...so I filled the tank and it LEAKS till it's about
90% empty, AND it only sprays out of the passenger side. *twilight music
starts*

I'm glad my sprayer's work, though I managed to bust the MFA switch. :)

Pick up a new motor, yank one off a newer VW, I bet most would fit, since
I yanked mine off an 88 audi and it works great -- minus the leaky tank.

Next, check the tubes for clogs/disconnections. Use a pin and carefully
clean out the sprayer on the driver's side as well.

~C

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, Kris Tewkesbury wrote:

|Has anyone ever had a leaky windshield washer fluid tank?  Filled mine up
|the other day and noticed it leaking all over.  It is leaking from where
|the motor sits on the tank.  It seems to be leaking directly out of the
|motor b/c I put silicone on everything else to rule all else out.  Now on
|top of all that, windshield fluid only squirts out of the passenger side.
|
|What to do???

|Kris Tewkesbury
|Detroit, MI
|1986 8v
|--
|To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to scirocco-L-request@privateI.com,
|with your request (subscribe, unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.

  Christopher Mende        ICEMT @ Iowa State Uni
  Home: (515) 292-6658     Office: (515) 294-6738     "One, two, three!"
  bayern.me.iastate.edu    www.icemt.iastate.edu