Tires...

Does anyone on the list have any experience w/ Pirelli tires?  I'm curious
as to the opinions on them.  Also, what is the largest size tire I could go
with on a stock 13" rim on MK II Scirocco?

While I'm talking about tires, does anyone have a spare spare tire that
they'd be willing to part with for cheap?  Actually my donut rim is mangled
and it won't even hold air.  If anyone has a OEM donut spare please let me
know.  Also in desperate need of an old 13" rim that will fit my rocco.

Living in Detroit is rough for a VW owner.  No junkyards have anything buy
Chevy's and Fords.  Probably because that's where they belong.

THanks in advance!

Kris TEwkesbury
86 8v