RE: RPM Problem

Hey Jeff -

I had the same problem with my 8v - it was a stuck throttle body. The larger (secondary?) opening would stick open a bit, and voila! After revving the engine a bit, I'd be idling at 1500-2000 rpm. All I did was spray some WD40 on the moving parts on the outside, and haven't had any problems since. (FYI, it's a 16v throttle body...)

Damn! I'm bored here at work... =)

Greg.