Horror Story

Well, I just got back from Midakee (sp?) to have my two front Tokicos
installed.  WHAT A NIGHTMARE! Everything started out smooth, I told
the guy I just wanted my struts installed, he says no problem.  So
I am sitting in the wating room reading a mag, when all of the sudden
I get this gut feeling that the guy is gonna do something wrong.  So
I get up and go to the work area and what do I see?  The guy is about
to use an impact wreanch on my brand new adjustable.   So I say YO!!!,
you cant use an impact wreanch cause it is and adjustable strut!  He
proceeds to tell me that it is NOT an adjustable strut,  I pull
out one of the adjusting dials to show him, and he STILL tells me
they are not adjustable!!!  So I start laughing up a strom as I put
the dial on and showed him, he finally got it.  I also pointed out
that the instructions EXPRESSLY said DO NOT USE IMPACT WRENCHES.
NEVER AGAIN!  I'm with Shawn now, NO ONE touches my car but me!
Now don't get me wrong, the guy was cool, but he knew nothing
about VW's.  Anyway everything is back and ok now, Phewww.

I feel better =')

Etrik
http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik