16V + G60 = where to start

well, my 16V motor is just about done, its had:
  ported and polished
  valve seals
  top end gasket set
  4-1 headers
  polished aluminum
  painted block (totally cleaned first)

I've got the wiring harness from an 86 Jetta Carat for the knock
sensor ignition (got some of the stuff for CIS-E but not all yet, it
will all plug in when i get it)

but anyways, I had the opportunity to get an almost brand new
supercharger for practically nothing, so I bought it (some guy
complained when a little bit of oil trickled down it and got a new
one on warranty)

so I have 1 16V motor and 1 G60 with no pulleys or plumbing.
Any low $$ suggestions for hooking this baby up?  I have a full shop
for making brackets to mount it.  I was thinking of having a lever in
the car to engage a belt for on-the-fly supercharged power but maybe
I am crazy,

Ben
'81 Scirocco-S  16V G60  deathtrap
'81 Scirocco-S 1.8L stock car