Re: Steering bearing fell out

On Fri, 25 Jul 1997, Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> WHOA!! We just had a mild yet solid earthquake here! It just about knocked me
> out of my chair. 8:15 Pacific time incase anybody cares. Id say it was a 2.5
> -3.0 according to the sphincter scale in my butt. Gotta love it!

I sure hope the Scirocco's safe! ;)  Gotta protect the important things!

Greg :) (feeling evil tonight....)

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm