Door sag then?

RE: Re: Suggestions for repairing '84 Scirocco?

> What you see as being bent is the underbody and not the chassis. Its just
> cosmetic and even tho its ugly, shouldnt pose a problem to the chassis
> regidity. (I cant say for sure without seeing it myself.)
> My Scirocco has the same dents under the car from being jacked improperly.
> wouldnt take it to the bodyshop for an anwser because they will tell you t
> its gotta be fixed no matter what shape its in. (Can you tell I dont trust
> body shops, dealers or any other so called mechanic for work on my car) So
> unless you have allignment problems or tire wear problems, I wouldnt sweat
> and work on the other needed fixes.

     Well, i hope it's cosmetic because they certainly are bent to hell and I
wouldn't want them to cause any problems.  The rest of the car seems OK other
than the fender and hood which make things a bit warped looking.  Maybe it's
just because of those two items that it looks worse than it is.

     That said, thanks, and does anyone have a good hood and fender cheap for
my '84 'Rocco?

     Sean
     wildfire@albany.net
     SYSOP: BOB'S WORLD BBS