Suggestions for repairing '84 Scirocco?

RE: Stupid kids

     Welp, just looked under the car.  Even though it drives straight and
doesn't wander, the "frame rails" on the unibody have been bent by some
buttmunch by improperly jacking on them.  Is there any way to straighten
these and re-inforce them on my own without the help of a body shop?  I have
access to a port-a-power.  This is one little pet peeve of mine with the
A1's.  That damned spot is the same problem on my '80 Jetta and isn't helped
by the fact that both have been smacked in the nose at least twice each.

     Any ideas?  I only paid $380 total for the car and most of the repair
parts.  Other than the passenger fender, not much else is warped beyond
repair.  That said, anyone have a cheap passenger side fender that will fit
my '84 'Rocco?  Possibly in that charcoal grey color?

     Sean
     wildfire@albany.net
     SYSOP: BOB'S WORLD BBS