Re: Jeff Plous's B!tchen Scirocco!!

At 05:56 PM 7/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Ok I realize this may be bragging but I want to tell everyone about my
>rocco....
>Here Goes..
>It is an '87 16v it has leather power windows

Leather power windows? Arent they hard to see out of?? :)

>The owner put it new sway bars, support bars, short shift a six speed
>stero

A 6 speed Stereo?? uh. well. is that a record player? (33, 45, 78 speeds
and 3 inbetween maybe?)  <G>

>with cd player in the trunk and two amplifiers, stainless steel
>muffler system from the header (4"), largest suspention and the lowest
>lowering kit, THIS CAR IS FAST and I have owned TONS of roccos.. Its red
>and also has a sunroof...

What is the largest suspension and the lowest lowering kit? Who makes
them?

>I payed $1000 US for it with 117 thousand miles on it.. All I had to fix
>was the window  on the drivers side and I need to put a new timing belt
>and valve cover gasket on (did it myself)

Sounds like you got an awsome deal there Jeff!

>Also the car has a custom fit car cover and an alarm system that rolls up
>the windows. Not a speck of rust can be found on it anywhere...
>I LOVE MY CAR

Dont we all! Its very addictive, aint it!

>The window I fixed by pushing the up button on the switch a few times :)
>Well thats it for that Thanks for actually reading my brag list

Cool, thanks for posting it Jeff! Its good to hear from yet another happy
Scirocco owner!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi