Re: your mail

> It is an '87 16v it has leather power windows
> The owner put it new sway bars, support bars, short shift a six speed
> stero with cd player in the trunk and two amplifiers, stainless steel
> muffler system from the header (4"), largest suspention and the lowest
> lowering kit, THIS CAR IS FAST and I have owned TONS of roccos.. Its red
> and also has a sunroof...

  I've never owned a car with a six speed stereo. How often do you listen to
your music at anything other than normal speed? Can you use it hear the
backmasked messages?

> Well thats it for that Thanks for actually reading my brag list

> P.S. Also out of curiosity was anything ever recalled on the '87 model
> rocco??

  I think that 4 inch exhausts have been recalled. Most people find them way
too constrictive. I personally have a dual 8 inch exhaust, with 10" tips.
The tips added the most power. The stock exhaust on the 16V was 6 inch.

Brad