No Subject

Ok I realize this may be bragging but I want to tell everyone about my
rocco....
Here Goes..
It is an '87 16v it has leather power windows
The owner put it new sway bars, support bars, short shift a six speed
stero with cd player in the trunk and two amplifiers, stainless steel
muffler system from the header (4"), largest suspention and the lowest
lowering kit, THIS CAR IS FAST and I have owned TONS of roccos.. Its red
and also has a sunroof...
I payed $1000 US for it with 117 thousand miles on it.. All I had to fix
was the window  on the drivers side and I need to put a new timing belt
and valve cover gasket on (did it myself)
Also the car has a custom fit car cover and an alarm system that rolls up
the windows. Not a speck of rust can be found on it anywhere...
I LOVE MY CAR
The window I fixed by pushing the up button on the switch a few times :)

Well thats it for that Thanks for actually reading my brag list

P.S. Also out of curiosity was anything ever recalled on the '87 model
rocco??

Thanx
Jeff

'88 Cabriolet
'87 Scirocco <---NEW
'83 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
'79 Beetle Convertible <---Sold for $1850