Re: OK I give up, Help!..Part 2

Well, I'm stupid.
First my ICU was bad.  Then, my fuel pump wasn't working.  After all of this
testing, tweeking, and crying it still wouldn't run.  Then list member Geoff
Zimmerman comes in to save the day.  I talked to him at an autox today.  DUH.
 My # 1 spark plug wire was in #2's place on the distributor and thus I had
problems. Well, everything is solved and I can start driving the beast with a
better air conditioner again.  YEAH.  It is so hot down here!!!!(North
Carolina).
THANKS GEOFF!!! and everyone else that replied. Another lesson is learned.

DANMAY
8716VScirocco
83GTi