Transmision wowes!

I have a '87 16v,  I have only owned it since March of this year but
the previous owner has run Amsoil in it for over 4 years.  I have noticed
my transmision wet with fluid, and sometimes it will leave a small spot of
tranny fluid on the ground.  I feel it is getting a little low because of
some shifting trouble (no sounds yet!)  But when I went to check the fluid
I was surprised to notice that the drain/check plug takes what looks to be
a 3/4" Allan wrench.  After consulting a few local parts stores I learned
that they are all idiots and cant help me!
	Is this the right plug I am looking at?
	Where can I get such a tool?
	Or am I just as stupid as the guy at AutoZone?
The following quote should sum up my experience with parts guys.
	"5 speed... hmmm.. is that manual or automatic?"
Thanks.

Brandon Colvin
mailto:bcolvin@hiwaay.net
http://fly.hiwaay.net/~bcolvin/