Signing Off

Greetings Gents!

Wellp, I've returned from my vacation in LA with a little luggage I
hadn't planned on.  I went home with about $2,500 in my pocket to get
goodies for the Rocco, but somewhere between Nuespeed and Velocity, I
was waylayed by my notorious uncle and ended up purchasing a Pathfinder
for about $2,000 at an auction :)  Not to worry, I'm not selling the
Scirocco.  I've used the remainder of my money to purchase the Nology
wires and I guess now's a good time to drop that 2.0 bottom-end in since
I have a second source of transportation.  I've also purchased a
Supersprint muffler <not the entire exhaust setup> so now my pockets are
feeling a wee bit light.  Baby's also in the shop next month for her
third coat of paint since I've owned her (nine years).

One thing I've noticed during my stint on this list is that most of the
problems you guys have with your cars has not happened to me.  I don't
know if I lucked out and got an above-average Scirocco or I just baby it
too much but the "nightmares" you guys experienced with your cars is
downright scary.  I guess this also plays a part in my decision to bow
out.  The info has been useful and I'll keep a few in mind just in case,
but as I said, I've never experienced anything quite as extensive as
some of you have therefore my continued lurking serves no real purpose
other than to collect mail.

Anyway, cheers gents and have a cool day!

Steph