Re: Back from WaterFest!!(VR6 Scirocco)

Um well . . . Hmmm Dunno how to say this with out causing a huge hubbub. . .
. Put I used to work at rapid as most of oyu know. . .and Jim just states his
opinion when asked. . . We saw a lot of VR6 conv. and some are really crappie
and some look better then what vw themselves put out for the mass market to
buy. . . and I've seen Jim do some really nice work to make parts work right
. . . .in my eye's he's probably one of the best mech's around and he knows
his stuff. . .from restoring porches to just regular repair work on vw and
audi's . . .to the work on the rapid project GTI Jim has done it . . .he's
help me so much with my car's the 914 and the 16v. . .so please don't put him
down before youv'e seen his work or take the time to talk to the man. . .now
I must admit it's cool that he has tried it but he did do a pretty half ass
job. . .there's a Rocco vr6 in long island that is a real nice conv. . .well
thought out and well done. . .as are the other a1 that I've seen . . . the
guy in ohio just needs more time and needs to think it out more . . .as jim
said and so have many of the list members.. . .I saw it I got pics of it . .
.and I agree with Jim and the rest it needs some more work and better
planning . . .then It will be a prize winner and I can't wait to see the
finished project. . . .
  Thanks for hearing me out. . . .
        Later. . .
         -Danny-