More air intake questions. . .

Ok . . . I'm looking for avice on how I should mod. my air box. . . .
 I want to run an air tube from point a to point b . . . b being the air box.
. .where should I start my air intake. . . ?
  Should I incorparate the vents behind the front bumper. . .
  Or should it come up behind the lights.  .
  or should I rob some of the air from the grill in between the grill and
radiator. . .?
   I think the grill one would work best for max flow. . . and I don't think
I'll have to worry about robbing cooling air to the radiator cocidering I
just remove that huge ac rad, and have no plans in putting back in. . .. What
do you guy think. . .?

           Later. . .thanx. . .
              -Danny-
  Moving away from the racer boy and getting into the real down and dirty. .
.  =P
    88 16v tornado red . . . .back on the road soon. . . .