Re: Back from WaterFest!!(VR6 Scirocco)

> From:          Scirocco4@aol.com
> To:            scirocco-l@privatei.com
> Subject:       Re: Back from WaterFest!!(VR6 Scirocco)

> done without care and looked like a horrible setup.  He said the G60 setup in
> the other Scirocco was the best one there.  It was the perfect setup and
> looked like thought was put into it.  Just thought you guys would like to
> know that.

Since noone has done that before I think the guy did a excellent job.
 I don't care what that guy knows at rapid parts, if he doesn't have
a VR6 scirocco sitting in his driveway then he doesn't know enough to
make a comment like that.

The G60 was better!!!!  Come on, a G60 is slightly easier to fit into
a scirocco bay then a VR6.  Jeez, I give that guy total credit its
because of people like him "testing" the new waters that we things
like G60 rabbits, turbo VR6's and Nitros scirocco.  Not to mention
twin engine cars.

                                      Jay
'80 Scirocco 1.8 8v

Check out the Watercooled VW gallery...