Re: crankshaft seal FUN!!!!!!

> Good point on heating the bolt. Another way to break the bolt free is to
> install a breaker bar, let the handle rest against the ground, disconect
> the fuel pump relayu, ground ignition, bump the starter, it will break
> free...
>
> Later,
>
> Brian

No it won't. :-)    Remember my 'Just Fix It' post?  This is one of
things I tried to do to get that bolt off.  I may not have even
written that part in there now that I think about it... Ah right,
_yours_ might come off, but _I_ had to resort to much more drastic
measures.  Good luck!

Laytron!

==Brett