Re: Wooder Fest (new jersey accent)

Brett VanSprewenburg wrote:

> > I'll be there Saturday, about noon.  Plus, I will be autocrossing a
> > Yellow Driver's Edition you know what.  Should be a wild ride!
> >
> > Jim
> > "wrap your fuba"
> > --
>
> That was you?  Were you driving the same kind of car as the VW factory
> entry?  Either way, whenever I saw one of the VR6 GTI's hit the car, the
> tire smoke was flying.  That green MK2 Scirocco (POIFEKT license plate)
> was the friggin nuts!  As an aside, the fastest people seemed to be
> riding on Hoosiers.  Or driving a late model Porche Carrara. ;-)
>
> ==Brett

I was the factory entry, Brett.  We met, remember?  And as far as the
tire smoke, I HOPE that wasn't me!  (I prefer lower times).  It was a
bone-stock VR6 GTi Drivers Edition with OEM sized R1 tires, no fancy
alignment...nothing, just tires.  I turned a clean 29.389, good enough
for 2nd place in GS, even though it was just for exhibition.  What a
great show, huh?

Jim