Re: Wooder Fest (new jersey accent)

> I'll be there Saturday, about noon.  Plus, I will be autocrossing a
> Yellow Driver's Edition you know what.  Should be a wild ride!
>
> Jim
> "wrap your fuba"
> --

That was you?  Were you driving the same kind of car as the VW factory
entry?  Either way, whenever I saw one of the VR6 GTI's hit the car, the
tire smoke was flying.  That green MK2 Scirocco (POIFEKT license plate)
was the friggin nuts!  As an aside, the fastest people seemed to be
riding on Hoosiers.  Or driving a late model Porche Carrara. ;-)

==Brett