Re: Waterfest:IN THE CAR!

At 09:28 AM 7/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>So here we are, doing 70+ on I-81.  On our way to Waterfest.
>The coolness factor of being able to tell those that could not
>go that we're going from the car was overwhelming.
>
>Updates as warranted.
>
>Pix from the show afterwards, or hey, if the batteries in Jim's PowerBook
>hold out, from the show itself!
>
>(Ed. note:  please send all jealous e-mail flames to brett@kodak.com.  I'm
>just the navigator with the cell modem here.)
>
>Brett Van Sprewenburg

Too cool!! Hey, do you guys have a web page you can post pics too? Ahhh, a
Waterfest fix for us West coasters!
So, this means Brett wont be getting the e-mail I just sent him, right? Oh
well. Wait, who am I talking too? Brett? Jim?? Ah well, doesnt really
matter, does it! You kids have fun!!
70mph? Geez, it will take a while.......Zzzzzz.....   : )-

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!!!