The mailman has been good to me! (T-shirt related too!)

First of all, if you haven't gotten your t-shirt yet, don't miss out! It
is really cool :)

Friday, UPS brought me my euro-headlights and a few other goodies from
Autotech's big sale!  I bet you can guess what I did today.  I need to
start saving for next years sale right now!  I assume they have one every
year?

And Saturday (today)  the mailman brought me my shirt just in time to wear
to a CVC cruise-in!

Next week is going to suck since I have no more cool packages coming....

Drive safe!

Greg ( had to share it all with someone.. and you lost!)

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm  (New pages now online!)