Re: Spare parts

Hi Jeremy,

My Scirocco is a 1985 1.8 GTX, which I purchased in Sept last year and it had been a little
bit abused and there paintwork was all dull etc, but slowly it is looking like the speedster it
should (its Mars Red), mind you that was a lot of weekends spent polishing.
It is going into the garage today to get some minor bits looked at so hopefully it will
eventually look and run better.

I am from Thurso (if you are looking on the map its right at the top of Scotland on the right
hand side), and there are one or two nice Scirocco's about.  I am currently looking for
another one approx 1990 in really good nick, but Sciroccos are a bit like gold dust in
Scotland.  I dont think I will sell the one I have got though, its has had 8 other owners so I
think when i get a new one I will retire the old one or something.
I am interested in any clubs, web pages etc that will tell me more about the Scirocco and
although I dont know very much mechanically I am enthusiastic and would enjoy
communicating with fellow owners.

Thanks for the info on spares.....

Nicola