Re: Dual outlet muffler for 8v

CHOP.........

.ya know i'm looking for a camaro type exhaust..

OK........

1 in, 2 out...If need be i'll goto a flowmaster, but was wondering if any
>of you all knew of a REAL muffler

HMMMMMMMMMM.........camaro type exhaust, but not Flowmaster?  And just what
is not "REAL" about a Flowmaster?  My Flowmaster is very real, I saw it
today!  It's right next to my right rear shock.  It muffles, too, if
quietness constitutes "REAL."  Ever heard a VW without a muffler?  With a
Flowmaster?  I agree, the Flowmaster is loud, but considerably quieter than
no muffler, therefore it must "muffle."  Clue me in, Ryan!  I wanna know
why my Flowmaster is not "REAL."  Please?

Mannix (it's a joke.....;)

 that had dual out...I mean i could