Re: Cylinder heads

In a message dated 97-01-27 17:42:03 EST, CC938999@eng.cabot.nf.ca (Mahoney
Dave) writes:

<< BTW my buddy who gave up his GTi for a prelude is out shopping
 for a new VW!!! ( see he learned !!)  Any thoughts on buying vs leasing? >>

The VW lease is GREAT!!  I know around here (in VA) they pay you personal
property tax, first two years of scheduled maintinance is free, state
inspection is free, you also get a nice kind of "insurance" that you pay for
once, so that if you get hit by an unisured motorist and the car is totaled
out, and YOUR insurance company doesn't pay the full remainder of the loan
value, VW will pay the remainder!  Too cool!  There is also a bunch of other
good stuff with it.  I advise him to go check it out.  OH, also the payments
are SWEET!

Tim :)