Re: Re[5]: tail lights.

>With  #67 bulbs, the lite is the same as the regular taillights.
>That's the bulbs I have also.  But the result will not be fog lights,
>just increased width taillights.  I'm not sure, but I think the
>Roccos don't have the fog lite capability.  That would take a
>seperate circuit for those bulbs, along with a switch,not the way the
>tail assembly is wired now.  Maybe the Euro Roccos had them.  I
>always thought that the fogs referred to on the news groups were on
>newer VWs.  Still, putting in the extra bulbs does give you a much
>better visibility to vehicles approaching from the rear, and that's not bad.

Yah, that's what I meant.  It's hard to tell whether people are talking
about actual fog lights, or the little drill out conversion, or hella quartz
brake lights, or what.  Anyway, it's a $.99 mod, and I'm quite content w/
it.  There's so much stuff out there...

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

Virginia Tech