Re: who was this?

On 21 Jan 97 at 12:24, Brandon Sommerville wrote:

> Heh, my Scirocco is at the body shop for a few days after being
> kissed by a VW van of all things, and the loaner is a 95 Protege
> automatic.  YUCK!!!!

Join the unhappy club, brother!

> The seats suck, the suspension is family car soft!  My wife
> complains of getting seasick.

Yeah, my ass kills me every night when I get home.  I miss my seats.

> I should be motoring again in the Scirocco as of Thursday, and I for
> one can't wait!

Bragger.  I'll have mine Friday.  I took the day off, so there better
be no more problems, or I'll scream!

I got a call from BMS today saying that they were mistaken, the
rebuild guy is now charging an extra $100 for welding the case.
Of course, I didn't get the price quote in writing :(
Does everyone think my last name is Rockefeller?
I'll be lucky if I can afford ANY gear oil to put in it, let alone
synthetic...............

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA