Re: who was this?

At 11:24 PM 18/1/97 -0500, Mike wrote:
>I forget who had the blown tranny, and the protege loaner...was it
>Rick?
>
>I am curious to know how you liked the Protege compaired to your Scirroco
>in power?
>

>I have both and just wondered 1.8 8v to 1.8 16 mazda what you think has
>more power.
>--
Heh, my Scirocco is at the body shop for a few days after being kissed by a
VW van of all things, and the loaner is a 95 Protege automatic.  YUCK!!!!

The seats suck, the suspension is family car soft!  My wife complains of
getting seasick.

I should be motoring again in the Scirocco as of Thursday, and I for one
can't wait!

Brandon Sommerville

668: The Neighbor of the Beast