turbo 16V

I am converting my 79' rocco to a 16valve turbo monster.  I picked up
the manifold from the machine shop today and bought an intercooler from
an isuzu impulse.  My problem is the compression ratio.  I don't want to
use those special spacer headgasket because they only withstand 10 psi
of boost.  Have anyone done this job?  Is there a place where I can get
lower compression pistons for the 16Valve 1.8L engine.  Please help me.
--
jOrgE gUErrErO