I found it!

Hey guys, Eric here, I found my transplant car!!!! The Rust Roccet will
soon be no more!  I found a completely restored 80 roc, Corrado yellow,
Zender body kit, Sachs race suspension, new interior....ectectect...for
$1000!!!!(No motor) Not an OUNCE of rust on it!!!!  Now, what engine to
put
in it???? I have so many choices! I could put my current 1.8 8v in it, or
a 16v or....what I would really like to do, and am seriously considering
is a VR6 out of a Corrado...........sound crazy??? Well Josh can get the
motor....it all depends if I can get the cash....hey you guys think that
European Car would be interested in my project?

I\Iight Shado\/\/
`79 Rust Roccet
`80 Yellow Rocket Project!