Subject: FS: 4K transmission with Quaife LSD
From: GYPS16A@prodigy.com (Geoff Zimmer)
Date: 18 Jan 1997 15:09:00 GMT

A friend of mine in Tennesse asked me to post this for him. He has a 4K
Transmission with a quaife limited slip differential, that has only been
driven about one year since it's rebuild. He would like about $1000 for
it, which is about what the differential costs alone!
     Let me know if you are interested.
            GZ

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be