Subject: Re: Oil leaks
Author:  "Richard Reyes" <llestat@ibm.net> at TGATE
Date:    1/14/97 11:09 PM

Thanks All,  The problem has been solved, Unbeleavable how=20
much oil can spew out the top of that little sensor but it sure did=20
it.  Got mine replaced down here in Florida from discount auto=20
parts for 6.00 $.  Got another problem, I had an oil pressure=20
guage I was going to install so I took the opportunity to do it=20
now.  I installed it to the guage hook up on the head the low=20
pressure guage but i find that i only get a usefull reading when=20
I'm at about 2300 rpm.  I'm wondering if I should hook it up to=20
the sensor opening where the high oil pressure sensor goes=20
instead the one above the oil filter. any suggestions????

On Mon, 6 Jan 1997 12:38:17 +0000, Fran=87ois St-Amand=20