Re: G60 lore

In a message dated 97-01-14 07:16:07 EST, chtaylo4@vt.edu (Chris Taylor)
writes:

<< Who's trying to put an 8v head on a 16v block!??!  My plan is to put 8:1
 compression pistons in my 16v 1.8L shortblock and put on a totally prepped
 (Velocity stage III) 16v head on it, and put the G60 supercharger on
 that........lower compression pistons because thats what the s-charger
needs. >>

Oops, I thought that somewhere I read somebody wanted to put the G60 head on
a 16v block.  I know that will not work.  Maybe I misunderstood something
somewhere.  Sorry.

Tim :)