Re: G60 lore

>Lemme just say, if you cannot fit a 16v head onto an 8v block, you will not
>be able to fit an 8v head on a 16v block.  Well, actually, it will bolt right
>on, but you will get no oil to the cam and anything else up top.  So, all in
>all, it will not work.  Just go with 100% G60, if you are going to do it at
>all.

Who's trying to put an 8v head on a 16v block!??!  My plan is to put 8:1
compression pistons in my 16v 1.8L shortblock and put on a totally prepped
(Velocity stage III) 16v head on it, and put the G60 supercharger on
that........lower compression pistons because thats what the s-charger needs.

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco [garaged 'til fair weather prevails]

Virginia Tech
chtaylo4@vt.edu
chtaylo4@aol.com