The demise of my Scirocco ... continued ....

Hello everyone, I've been a little bit busy lately, but here are the latest
happenings with my Scirocco's . I've settled with the mayor's insurance
company for about $1500.00 , hey it's more than I paid for the car 2 1/2
years ago.  I'm taking the interior, stereo, alarm, cellular and all other
goodies out of the '84 and transplanting them to my 1986 Scirocco.  While
the '86 does need some body and mechanical work, as well as the
transmission from the '84, it has fewer miles, a sunroof and working a/c.

I've got a few new pictures up, as well as some of my progress reports, at
my Project Scirocco Site.  You can get there directly here
http://www.ici.net/cust_pages/caraudio/ouch.html or from my homepage here
http://www.ici.net/cust_pages/caraudio/caraudio.html

Stop by and send me some email....... My guestbook should be up next week

Later,

Gene
caraudio@ici.net