Fuel Injector Cleaner

Howdy,
Hope someone can help.  No emergency here, just concerned.  Up to this
point I have had no problem with the way my car has been running except
the alternator belt, which I replaced.  Well, on the way to lunch the
alternator belt starting slipping a little...very little, just a
squeak.  The car turned over fine, idled fine, but made the squeal when
pulling out of the parking lot.  Then while accelerating onto the
beltway, the car started to sputter a little.  It felt like it wasn't
getting gas, losing some power.  This occured for about two minutes,
then it evened out.  Drove home, looked under the hood while the engine
idled, no problem, everything is working fine.  Drove back to work, no
problem.  Should I be concerned?

Thankfully

John
80 Scirocco S