Re: More problems...

> My car won't start dammit.  It starts and then dies about 3-4 seconds
> later.  Would could it be?  Maybe it's related to my last post about
> the RPM thing?  Fuel pump maybe?

When was the last time you replaced your fuel filter?  If your filter is
way past due, it could be causing a fuel pressure drop which in turn
will cause one or more fuel injector nozzles to close, then car stops
running.  Just one more thing to check...

After that, you can do a fuel pump test by checking it's delivery rate
at each injector.  This is a little more involved, and I think someone
here has gone over it before.  It not, I'll go into it... ;-)

Since it's starting, it's probably not ignition system system related...

==Brett