Re: Guages?

>I thought of something while you talked about american cars....why not do
>the standard three on the panel, and build a bracket on your hood for the
>boost guage...(you know, some of those muscle cars put them outside(kinda
>like a heads up display) on the hood) I think that would be pretty damn
>cool and rare.....what ya think???

Hey man, I really appreciate the input, but I think that's something that's
easier said than done;  there's 250 million dicks in this country.  I don't
think it would last a week before it got ripped off.

Gotta keep my stuff secure!  Maybe I'll put it on the dash?  Maybe in one of
the center vents....?

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be