Re: Guages?

>Fabricate somthing to mount two more gauges below the radio (get rid of
>that C-box). The more important (or entertaining, such as boost) can be
>mounted in the higher location, with less important gauges, such as
>volts, mounted down low.

That is a GREAT idea!  Lose that damned cassette box!  I'll get on it.

>I will put my vote in for a boost gauge as being important on a G60
>equiped car.

Yes, that seems to be the thing to have, since there are so many things that
can affect boost.  I'd want to know if there was a reason that I wasn't
getting my full 217hp!  ;-)  That could be REALLY annoying.

Thanks!

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be