Re: Harness-

At 10:05 PM 2/25/97 GMT, you wrote:
> Ok, I did flail around a little bit, but you make it sound like I'm one of
>Jerry's kids:). I'm really not used to that sort of body roll in hard
>cornering.

I wasnt refering to you, it was othr people I have had in my car in the past. You
had quite a firm grip on my door handle. ;O
Your head was kinda doing the racing limbo tho. Everybodies does. Its not
something that can be controlled with a helmet on.

>The A Mod car I used to drive makes a modified scirocco feel a minivan.

Well, if my rear swaybar was firmly connected, I would have had much better
corner speed. I keep bending the left rear bracket our of its position. Didnt you
hear the bar banging the bracket? Its definately no "A" mod car, thats for
sure!!!

>Almost NO body roll. Of course I only sat about 1.5 inches off the ground,
>so between the two, its a bit different feel. I'll have to get used to the
>body roll, or maybe just build a tube frame racer of my own... Naah too
>much of a project

So your gonna build a DSP 8V Scirocco instead, right?? huh-huh, are ya???

Shawn