Re: Stop the bullshit.

DITTO on what Todd says.....ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!    We are here for one reason
and we all know what it is--->that great  machine in our driveways and
garages.   If someone  doesn't agree with something someone else says that is
great.  We will get to the bottom of it and we will all benefit.  HOWEVER,
gettin upset every time someone tells you that you just said something stupid
won't get you through life. that's immaturity.

               The internet is IMpersonal in nature yet we are making it
personal.

Hopefully we can all work on this and continue learning from each other's
experiences.  That's how I want it to be.  I have owned my scirocco for 8
years now.  It was the first car I bought for myself.  Pretty soon I will
have put 100,000mi on it myself and it has never left me stuck on the side of
the road.  I seriously plan on owning it for the rest of my life while
working on many other projects as I go.  I sure would appreciate it if all of
you would help me because I am ready to help you.
.......and when I am wrong about something, call me a stupid mofo.....I
really don't care because I will learn something in the process.

---->DAN MAY
---->8716v Scirocco
---->83 gti