EVERYBODY, PLEASE READ.

>Awaiting some feedback...
>
>Todd

You are on the right list. Let me first say this.

I am formaly asking everybody who read my post to please not respond to
it and simply delete it. It was a private message meant for somebody
else any my system automatically CC'd it to the list. I have no
intention of continuing communication with Chris so there will be no
further bitching going on. (well, if there is, it wont be posted by me)
 The whole concept of the Scirocco mailing List has been blatently
interupted by my mistake. For that, I offer my sincere apology to
everybody that read my mis-sent message. I would like for all the
future messages to return to Scirocco oriented in nature, and not of a
personal matter. If you have problems with me and absolutely must flame
me, do it via private e-mail, it has no place here. This is a great
avenue for those of us enthusiasts to gather and share what we know and
I feel we have lost valuable members because of tangents like this.

Again, IM SORRY for my mistakenly mis-sent message.

Shawn