Re: Upper strut bearing is killing me!

An impact wrench is by far the easiest way to remove these Nuts.  However you
do not have to crank them back on, maybe an impact on a low setting, but the
spring will press against the nut and will act like a lock washer.  Or, if
you do enough of these things buy the wrench from Autotech which does sell
individually the deep offset box wrench with 22/24 (I think) mm ends.  Im not
sure how much this is, I think it was around $15?  Anyone who does alot of
work on cars should consider an aircompressor and impact.  I got my
compressor used for $90 and have seen a decent impact for $60-70.  This is a
great tool, you get used to them though, and then refuse to do anything by
hand.

Kyle