Re: Torch for loosening yer nuts

You heat up the nut primarily, but the whole thing gets red hot.  I have
wondered why it works if the entire thing gets redhot (eliminates heat-expand
thing pretty much) but it does.  They get really easy to move.  I use the
torch to remove all things like that, after penetrating oil.  I would rather
be safe than break things off and have to drill/tap.  The torch is great for
getting old brake bleeders lose too, just be careful of torching rubber seals
and dust boots, then replace them their cheap.

Kyle