Re: Some questions for the group....

>          Well heres the first one I have a Techtonics racing down pipe I
>want to put in but I'm waiting for better weather....When its put in what
>happens to the OX sensor ...? Do I just leave it cut it....won't ot confuse
>the motor...? If not can I just remove it now to see what happens...?  I'm a

  If you want to see how it runs with the O2 sensor, unplug it. Runs worse,
right? When you ordered the downpipe from TT, you should've had them drill
it for an O2 sensor. I did it that way, it saves alot of time. You should
get the downpipe drilled for an 02 sensor, It will work fine at the top of
the downpipe, an inch or two below where it connects to the manifold in
either of the two pipes. Or if yours is a 3 wire sensor, you can also mount
it much further away,
like where the two pipes come together to 1. Any decent exhaust shop should
be able to weld a flange for the O2 sensor on for you, or sell you a flange
to do it yourself. The flange should only be a couple of bucks.

>very curious child so I tend to do stuff like that as you may already
>know......The second question is ....If I can't remove my box and put a K&N
>cone filter can I drill the airbox for more flow....?    Well I know I can
>but how many holes and where....?      and If I relocated the Batery should I
>just take the time to and fabricate a bracit for a p-flow type of unit....?

  Can't use a p-flow with CIS or CIS-E. You have to keep the stock airbox.
You can cut holes in the bottom though.

Brad