Re: Some questions for the group....

At 06:12 AM 2/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>OK I'm knew to the group as you all have probably figured out.....so I have a
>few tech questions to ask......is that cool...?

If we can figure out what the question is, I sopose.......

>          Well heres the first one I have a Techtonics racing down pipe I
>want to put in but I'm waiting for better weather....When its put in what
>happens to the OX sensor ...? Do I just leave it cut it....won't ot confuse
>the motor...? If not can I just remove it now to see what happens...?

You will want to drill a hole and weld in a nut to the downpipe so you can
install the ox sensor. If you dont, the car will run 100% rich. It will run
fine and you wont ever have to worry about burning a piston, but then again,
you will have to worry about lots of fuel in the oil.....
Something to think about.
Didnt the downpipe come with any kind of mod instructions for the ox sensor?
Hmm. Wait! Isnt your ox sensor in the exhaust manifold? It should be.

Shawn