Some questions for the group....

OK I'm knew to the group as you all have probably figured out.....so I have a
few tech questions to ask......is that cool...?

          Well heres the first one I have a Techtonics racing down pipe I
want to put in but I'm waiting for better weather....When its put in what
happens to the OX sensor ...? Do I just leave it cut it....won't ot confuse
the motor...? If not can I just remove it now to see what happens...?  I'm a
very curious child so I tend to do stuff like that as you may already
know......The second question is ....If I can't remove my box and put a K&N
cone filter can I drill the airbox for more flow....?    Well I know I can
but how many holes and where....?      and If I relocated the Batery should I
just take the time to and fabricate a bracit for a p-flow type of unit....?
 Does anyone have one in their other V-Dubs.....can you explain what it
replaces and what it would bolt on.....My mind just moves to much ...I'm an
artstudent with ADD and I'm always doing and making and thinking of new stuff
for my lil rocco....so Thanks for the time later...
                                                          -Danny-