16v or not 16v?(was:Antenna mod)

Hello
I was thinking of installing a roof mounted antenna on my 85 scirocco
wolfsburg edition. I want to know the procedure and where to by the
antenna from. I didn't see the reply to Tim's question posted so if
someone would share this information I would thank you.

RBAILEY.ORE-IDA.WNET.COM@worldnet.att.net
						thanks
					Ron Bailey
					85 Scirocco Wolfsburg edition